So I haven't really been that into blogging or emails lately. I'm not sure what happened, but I'm just not on the computer that much anymore. It's been great actually. I think I'm a better mom when I avoid the computer. It can be so addictive. Sometimes I will have conversations with Roman while I'm "surfing" and I really don't have a clue what he saying or what I'm saying back for that matter. Sooo... don't plan on too much from me lately. That's just where I'm at right now.
Marina is posing in her new swimsuit "Aunt Roxie" bought for her. She also got her ears pierced and her haircut as part of her birthday two weeks ago. I think she's cute, but she misses her long hair. Oh well, it will grow.
I finally found some new clothes thanks to my fashion consultant and cousin Roxanne. She was visiting from Henderson last week so we had a great time eating out and shopping. She spoiled me to death as usual. She's the best! Thanks for all the "treats" Roxie! I'd love you either way though.
Isaac is so close to walking and is working on stairs (which he tumbled down today, oops). He could maybe use a little prayer as he seemed fine, but then he woke up crying and didn't stop for an hour. I tried everything and then Corbin did his part with a blessing. After that I was able to get him to sleep.
I guess that's it. Hope everyone is well. Spring is nearly here. ENJOY!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
What's New?
Posted by The Stansbury Stephens at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Marina looks so grown up. I love her hair short! I keep saying I'll take a computer break but it doesn't last more than a few hours. Good job!
Love the haircut!!! Tell Marina she's adorable! And give Isaac a hug from us.
I can't believe how fast Marina is growing up! It's kind of sad that kids tend to do that!...
Good for you and the computer break, you are better than I!! I really hope your little one is feeling better, hopefully it was just a headache!!
Post a Comment