...as opposed to a baby. Sometimes Isaac can be the most reverent of us all. When we say it's time to pray he immediately folds his arms and gets ready. I never got a picture of him just covering his eyes like he used to do for prayers. He's very much becoming a two year old and needing to have order. He picks up his toys, understands sorry, is learning to share (he shares his candy with me), wants to change his own diaper or drags us to the toilet 'after' he's already gone in his diaper, tries to put his shoes on, and the list goes on. He's just so independent. I think we're done nursing too. That last part hasn't hit me yet, but he's never been too snugly and that was my only time to really hold him. However, he will sit on my lap and watch a show or drink his bottle now so I am really getting more that I am giving up. I sure love this boy!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
He's a boy now...
Posted by The Stansbury Stephens at 11:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is so cute sitting there in that little princess chair. Little boys are so fun and full of energy.
Isaac is such a good little boy! Thanks again for putting on the blog night last week. Thank Corbin for hooking up the TV to the computer. That was cool
How sweet! He is so cute! It's fun to see what you guys are up to!
Post a Comment