Marina came home all excited the other day and told me how she and Logan discovered Mother Nature on the bus. Really?? What does that mean? She said they'd found a little purple flower on the bus and after pulling it apart something in the middle twisted up all by itself. It was Mother Nature. Ah-ha. Whew!! Adventures of a 1st grader. I'm going to miss this stage.
Roman is always asking me the question, " Why do we have _____ in this world, but the one that gets me the most is, "Why do you always want to have this boy in the this world?" He tells me all of the time he loves me. A lot of times it's when I'm getting to my whits end and he'll say "Mom," to which I say a gritted "What?" and then he'll say "I love you." He must sense the tension. He always has to follow me to the garbage can so he can open for me and likes to come downstairs if I've got to grab something. He so sweet and caring. I love this boy!
Isaac is all about being an independent two year old and getting quite good at tantrums. He too is always coming up and giving me loves. He runs to his nursery class each Sunday. He also pulled out the Swiffer Sweeper yesterday and cleaned the kitchen after seeing the commercial. He's very helpful when he wants to be, but he also has learned to say 'Nooo!' I think I love each stage my kids are in right now. I love being Mom to these kids!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Mother Nature
Posted by The Stansbury Stephens at 11:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was thinking I'd click your blog and see a post about all the fun changes going on with you guys . I'm excited for you guys to find a new place to call home!
Hi! We miss you guys! Hope all is well there! We heard you moved.
Post a Comment