Sunday, March 20, 2011

Full Jar


It took a few weeks...actually 6 weeks to fill our kindness jar. Our goal was an ice skating activity which took place last month. We all had a fun time together as a family. I really enjoyed it since it'd been a few years. Roman really caught on and I loved watching him make the rounds. He looked like a little robot with his legs and arms moving just like scissors. Isaac wanted so badly to 'just go'. A few times he got loose from our grasp and took off. He went so fast and skated so erratically I thought he'd fall. For the most part he did well. Marina really had a good time. I remember the days of being her age and going to the skating rink with my friends most Friday nights. Funny how the music they play is still the same. I might as well have been 9 again.

Of course we set a new goal and have been refilling the jar once again, but it's been much slower this time. I think we really need to focus. We've slipped in watching out for good acts and kind deeds.

I love how Roman looks like the big brother in this picture. Do you ever wonder if your kids were born out of order? Probably wouldn't make any difference. I think they'd still have the same traits. Just a thought.


0 comments: