Saturday, December 15, 2007

7 Months

I can't believe that Isaac is 7 months old. There have been times lately that I look at him and say to myself, "I have a baby?". It's gone by so fast. The story of his birth is like a dream or often seems like a story about someone else and that all of that did not happen to me. In fact I think I've freaked my whole neighborhood out. My neighbor, Heather, is due next week and she told me she was having nightmares about having her baby at home. I'm sorry to have taumatized everyone, but actually, as I look back I feel so blessed that it all happened the way it did. I can honestly say that his birth was a great experience and it's a good memory.

3 comments:

jen said...

I'm glad it's a good memory. You just had to beet your Roman huge baby delivery and deliver at home. You are one tough mama!

jen said...

did i spell beet/ beat wrong....Oh how embarrassing:).

Me - Jen said...

I never knew this about Isaac. I would agree with Jen you are one tough mama, I don't think I could do that, but I am a wimp!!