My kids absolutely LOVE snow. First thing yesterday morning they were out trying to shovel the driveway. Roman can't seem to get enough (he even had to wear his gloves to bed) and Marina can't stop eating the stuff...Yum. Corbin is such a good dad because with each new snow he gets all of his snow gear on and tries to help them make a snowman. The snow is never good for snowman making though. In this picture they are playing ring-around-the rosies. As for the picture off to the right, anyone who knows Marina, knows that she will run out in the snow in shoes or not. Many times over the years she has gotten her swimsuit on and tromped through it. Crazy. I'm freezing! We're grateful for the snow.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Hurray for SNOW!!
Posted by The Stansbury Stephens at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So very jealous, we miss snow. Have fun and enjoy it. I figure if it is going to be cold it might as well snow. !!
I love the foot print picture!!!!!!!!! We are also LOVING the snow!
I LOVE the picture of the footprints in the snow - so SWEET!
Post a Comment