I haven't been too much into blogging lately. I'm sorry to say I also haven't following other blogs either. I think blogging is like exercise. It's a habit. However, today I needed a break from the garden and ended up here. Then I looked for a picture to post, because it's always nice to have a picture included, and found this one. It's me taking a break in one of my most favorite spots in the whole world. And reading a book. HEAVEN. We went camping last month and had a great trip. For once I wasn't worried about a baby to take care of or worry about and I finally could sit back a relax a bit. The kids played for hours at the river making up games with rocks. I have a fun little hobby of looking for nice rocks. Small, round, flat, fit into your pocket types. So I hunted for rocks that were similar in size to coins and was surprised to find a bunch that the kids were able to use in their 'stores'. One was a bowling alley/pizzeria (very clever of Stevie our new friend), Marina had a library/candy store and even found a tablet, pencil, and cash register all made of rocks, and Ruby (Stevie's sister) had a bank where we could trade money.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
My kind of Break
I guess projects are never ending because I keep thinking of bunches that I need to get to to. Right now I've been puttering around the garden in hopes that if I do some of it now then I will be ahead later. Of course that means that the inside stuff is on hold. When school starts right? I'm finding that if I can do anything except housework I will. So far my summer has been filled with trips, swimming, gardening, reading, and just hanging out with friends. Maybe I'll have to add blogging to that list, but don't hold your breath. Now to figure out what to fix for dinner....
Posted by The Stansbury Stephens at 2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's a nice picture of you! And I agree - there's something sweet about being in nature, reading, relaxing....ahhh....
Sounds like you've had a fun summer so far - and it's nice to see you in Blog World (at least for a bit!!)
Glad to see that you had a nice summer. Hope life is still treating you well. We have officially moved away from Stansbury now. Sad and kind of miss it. But life is good for us. We are in Salt Lake and living much closer to Easton's school. Well, talk/blog with you later. :)
Post a Comment