
As summer wraps up, school starts, and Corbin heads into a busy season at work- we take one last vacation. I'm so glad we did because the memories and feelings have lingered with me these last few weeks. We had a relaxing time in Mesquite with my parents where I spent lots of time lazing about the pool reading while the kids swam. Corbin took Roman on many Geocaching adventures and we all joined in one cloudy day. My favorite cousin, Roxanne, came for a visit with her kids and parents. And we took Marina and Roman to The Little Mermaid at Tuacahan. I would love to see another show there sometime. Here's a photo of Marina and Roman outside the amphitheater holding hands- so sweet. I just love vacations that make you sigh at the thought of them. This will always be one of them.
Back home, the kids enjoy petting this baby kangaroo that visits Avalon on certain days of the week. So cute!
0 comments:
Post a Comment