Friday, September 5, 2008

A few weeks ago I had Jen, Julie, Melanie, and Angie for a visit (just a few of the old gang from CBD). I feel so blessed to have lived here if only to have the friends I've made. I can't believe that our kids have grown so much. All of the older kids were one when we all moved in. These little reunions get crazier each time as we've each added our second, third, fourth... It's so fun to see you gals and let our kids run wild and enjoy spending time together. Maybe next time we can meet at a park and invite ALL of our CBD friends. Anyone up for organizing that?

I mentioned before that our nights have been crazy. Here's Isaac to prove it with his bed head. Marina said, "He looks like a dude". She says that means that he has crazy hair.

3 comments:

jen said...

Wow I'm impressed that you got all the kids together for a picture and it turned out really good. You were doing all the work while I sat on my butt chatting. It is fun to see the kids growing. It really does seem just like yesterday when we had our first potluck at Natalie's house. Isaac's hair is hilarious!

the letter "J" said...

Thanks for putting that little gathering together!! It is crazy how far things have come, and we thought it was crazy when we all were just worried about keeping track of ONE child!! :o)

Stephens Family said...

Is that cute pic of Isaac before or after his haircut? Cute!