I'm tellin' ya, there's nothing in the world quite like the feeling of a clean house. I spent a good part of the day cleaning and organizing as I've let it go for a while. But, we had a showing tonight. When we came home I loved that it was so clean and smelled so fresh. AHHHH! So happy birthday to me from me. It was worth the time and effort.
I had lots of phone calls from family and friends. Mom and Porter came for a visit too. Thanks to everyone. Thanks too Mom and Dad for the gift certificate to the spa and for setting up the appointment. I also just returned from dinner at Casa del Rey with Corbin and the kids (a great way to kill time while someone looked at our house) and now they are wrapping secret presents in the basement. So... there is still fun to be had. Aren't birthdays great?!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
a clean house
Posted by The Stansbury Stephens at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm sorry that I didn't tell you Happy Birthday when I talked to you yesterday. I really suck at remembering birthdays. It sounds like you had a great day. With kids it isn't often that our houses can ever be perfect, but I totally agree that it's the best feeling in the world when it's clean. My dream come true would be to have someone come clean it once a week. Wouldn't that be amazing?!
Sounds like it turned out to be a great day after all! And a showing?? Yay!! I agree with the clean house thing - it's just sad it doesn't stay perfect very long with kids around!! Happy birthday - can't wait to see you later!
nikki happy bday!!! I love love love clean houses. good luck with your home-showings! say hi to Rachel if u see her please!
Happy Birthday!! Good luck selling the house, hopefully it won't take long. Showing a house stinks!
Post a Comment