I just gave blood today in behalf of my friends Tammy and Bryce. If you need a 411 on their situation you can go to: www.brycedbrown.com
I used to give blood quite often until I had kids. Now that I've found out that I can give blood even if I'm nursing I will go every chance I get. I urge everyone to do the same. You never know who's life it might change. Besides, they give you juice and Oreo cookies. Okay, I usually eat the Oreos (as pictured), but today I did eat something else. Hopefully if I keep doing this, my kids won't be scared of it when they are old enough donate. I actually felt totally fine during and after. I didn't feel any different at all.
The bad part of my day was when I went to Target and the only jeans I could find were "LOW RISE". I can't wear low rise jeans. They don't work with my body and they are very uncomfortable for me. I'm just so frustrated!!!! Very frustrated!!! Did I mention that it makes me very mad that companies are failing to produce jeans that will work for me. I know I'm not the only one. I haven't checked anywhere else yet, so maybe there's hope.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
GIVE BLOOD!!
Posted by The Stansbury Stephens at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good for you! I saw their post about it so Jason was going to stop by on his way home to give but a last minute neighborhood meeting and home teaching prevented him. It's good to know I can do it when I'm nursing. I'll do it as soon as I can!
Good for you Nikki - you're brave!! I keep checking Bryce's blog - what an inspiration. It helps remind me that every day, every moment, is precious.
You are good and wish I could have the courage to do that. Something with needles. Sorry about the jeans. Eddie Bauer has different fits of jeans, I think three different kinds and their prices are OK, the jeans last forever however so you only need one!! Did I tell you that Ben knows Bryce. It took him a minute but he figured it out!!
Post a Comment