Monday, September 17, 2007

My boring life

I haven't posted in a while. I looked for new pictures to post, but there just isn't anything worthy of posting. So, here I sit with my big bowl of ice cream, getting ready to watch Smallville. I just started season 4 and it's getting weird. I love it though. My life is crazy and mundane all at once. I haven't quite figured out how that's possible, but with 3 kids and housework, you can imagine. My house hunt is on. However, I don't plan on doing anything about it until Marina is done with Kindergarten. I really need to stop dwelling on dwellings. I think I'm truly addicted to houses. We all have something that gets us through the day and for me it's looking at homes. Isaac got shots today and I've never seen him as sad as he's been today. Uhh, my ice cream is going to melt. So...that's about it. I'm only posting so that my dear friend (you know who you are) will have something to read. I wish I could offer more to you at this time. :)

1 comments:

jen said...

I'm so happy to have something to read! I SO understand the busy/mundane comment! At the end of the day I can look back and see that I only accomplished maybe 3 things on my list of 50. It's the life of a mom. Crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!