Monday, January 21, 2008

100 things I LOVE

So, I'm taking Jen's challenge and I'm going to list 100 things that I love (and they are random, just what I think of at the moment). I have a huge list in a binder somewhere, but I think I'll start fresh. I don't think I will have time to list them all at once so I will just add them as I can.

1. Sunsets
2. Hot water (running water)
3. Friends
4. Good food
5. Baking
6. Clean counters
7. Still Kickin' (my Grandpa says this when I ask him how he's doing)
8. Lime
9. Hot cocoa
10. Roman's dimples
11. Isaac sleeping in my arms
12. my ring
13. fitting into my pre-preg jeans (I did this yesterday- YAY!)
14. coloring with my kids
15. Marina and Haircut
16. Austrian pines
17. camping
18. photos
19. my house (and the lighting)
20. sunshine
21. dark chocolate
22. swimming (or sitting by the pool and watching my kids swim)
23. house hunting online
24. Sunset magazine
25. Martha Stewart Living
26. the smell of fresh cut grass
27. campfires
28. lilacs
29. fall (all the colors)
30. Mueller Park Canyon
31. the view of the mountains from my kitchen window
32. Mesquite
33. talking to Roxie
34. space planning
35. organizing
36. de-cluttering
37. watching shows about the above three
38. eating out
39. Bountiful Temple
40. walks in Bountiful
41. Hawaiian pork (so I'm not a vegetarian)
42. Christmas lights
43. internet
44. good music


Well there's a start.

2 comments:

jen said...

Those are a good start! I love what you put. It's just fun to start thinking about it! I'll be checking back often to see what else you put!

The Colby's said...

You have inspired me to start thinking about the things I love. This will be fun! Also, very good for days I feel grumpy, to remind me of what is good!!!