Monday, January 28, 2008

My Husband


What is his name?Corbin

How long have you been married? 9 years

How long did you date?11 months

How old is he? 33

Who eats more sweets? Definitely me (he likes salt)

Who said I love you first? He did

Who is taller? He's 6' 2", I'm 5' 8"

Who can sing better? Corbin in a natural with music. He can read music and has perfect pitch...he is.

Who is smarter? Corbin is book smart and I'm street smart.

Who does the laundry? I do

Who pays the bills? I do

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.

Who mows the lawn? We live in an HOA, therefore, Corbin gets off the hook. I don't mow.

Who cooks dinner? If I feel like cooking then it's me.

Who drives? I like for Corbin to drive, but sometimes he asks me to so that he can read.

Who is more stubborn? Probably me.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me, but I did kiss back.

Who asked who out first? It was supposed to be kind of a set-up through friends (even though we'd met), but I insisted he call me. There's a picture somewhere that his mom took and his face is beet red.

Who proposed? He did after a cool October hike up above the Bountiful Temple.

Who has more siblings? Well we are both the oldest of 4, but he has 3 half-siblings.

Who wears the pants? I must admit I get a bit controlling about some things.

3 comments:

Me - Jen said...

Good to hear about Corbin. I don't really know Corbin but feel like I do through Quentin and Kelly.

The Colby's said...

I love the picture of Corbin! It's fun learning about each other's MEN!

jen said...

Interesting to read. I'll do one of Jason.