Flowers from my window. If only spring were that close.
Love the music!!! I started a trend..Yeah me!How do you have flowers in the middle of winter? You can feel bad for me, it is raining today and is only 58 degrees.....poor californian's are freezing!!! JK
I love your music. I love Michael Buble. Keaton sings it and actually knows the words. I am SO wanting spring to be here.
They are flowers that bloom about 6 times a year in my kitchen window sill.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love the music!!! I started a trend..Yeah me!
How do you have flowers in the middle of winter?
You can feel bad for me, it is raining today and is only 58 degrees.....poor californian's are freezing!!! JK
I love your music. I love Michael Buble. Keaton sings it and actually knows the words. I am SO wanting spring to be here.
They are flowers that bloom about 6 times a year in my kitchen window sill.
Post a Comment