
Roman spent his 3rd birthday with all of his favorite people. First we met the Sadler's at McDonalds where the kids were lucky enough to get 2 "surprise" Happy Meal toys (leftovers). I think they had more fun with the toys than the playland. After lunch Roman got a haircut and then we had an afternoon party with the family. We had a fun day and the weather was "almost" spring-like.
Roman is a sweet kid and for the most part and is my "good-boy". Even in the womb I could feel his goodness. There's definitely something special about him even though these past six months have been a bit rough. I'm sure it's lack of attention. Lately he keeps saying that he's going to grow up and be a daddy and marry me in the temple and Corbin is going to be the baby. But then, other times he could turn around after having just said that and say that he doesn't want to grow up, but be little forever. I think maybe I'll just keep snuggling my kids to sleep forever.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Happy Birthday Roman!
Posted by The Stansbury Stephens at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, Roman is a very special boy. And I have to agree with you - we need to snuggle with and "baby" our kids as long as they'll let us! Pretty soon, they'll be too embarrassed to let us hug them in front of their friends....
Happy Birthday Roman!!! Our kids are growing up too fast. Spencer also says that he wants to stay little forever. If only that were possible!
TELL ROMAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ALL OF US!!!!
Post a Comment