Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I swiped this picture from Kellie's blog (hehe) so that I could post our tradition of what we do every July 3rd. We meet a bunch of family and friends up at the Eaglewood Golf Course for the spectacular fireworks show. The kids have fun running around the course and rolling down hills. Games are played, Frisbees are thrown, and lots of snacks and treats are eaten. I look forward to this day each year. It's one of the few traditions we have that has lasted through the years. I'm not sure if we've ever missed in the 10 years I've known Corbin. May it live on!

2 comments:

Stephens Family said...

Nice pic (He He!!) Sorry the ones I took with Isaac in them didn't turn out. But yes - long live the tradition!

Sharisse said...

Looks like lots of fun!!! I like your blog