Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our Many Faces








My neighbor called the kids over many times last week so she could practice her face painting skills in preparation of her daughter's birthday party. Marina LOVED getting her face painted and the fairy dust. She and Roman were the perfect models. Every morning last week they asked if Elora's mom would call or could I call her so that they could get their faces painted again. Rachel did a great job on them each time. Funny thing though, when it came time for the party Marina never did want to get her face painted. I think she's a closest actress. She loves acting and dressing up, but not in front of others. Also, when Roman looked in the mirror as Spiderman he was scared. That's why he looks so sad. He warmed up to it though.

2 comments:

jen said...

That's funny that looking in the mirror scared him. She did a great job with the face painting.

Stephens Family said...

Wow - that's so cool! She did an awesome job. I bet the birthday party was a blast for all the kids.