I nearly forgot to mention that a week ago Corbin and I went out on an official date. OK, we do go out occasionally, but this felt more...special. A co-worker gave Corbin a recognition and a gift certificate for $100 to Cucina Toscana. After doing a little research I learned that the restaurant has won many awards. So I looked at the menu. WOW. I didn't even know what I would order, and the prices.... I knew for sure that we'd be under dressed. I was a little apprehensive and nervous about even going. So the day came, we dressed in our 'nicer' summer clothes and set off to take the kids to Grandma's. We drove downtown and just by the looks of the outside I couldn't believe that this was a place of 'fine dining'. As it turned out we were dressed just fine and the food...? It was Delizioso! Like nothing I've ever experienced before. I had no idea food could taste so good, and I love food. Despite the prices, I will definitely have to go back again. The whole dining experience and service was wonderful. I can't wait to go there again and try another wonderful dish.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
O.K now I'm interested in this place. Maybe one day for a very special occasion!
Yeah, I'm interested too. Sounds yummy. And the $100 - did it go very far?? :o)
Post a Comment