

Rachel's been at it again and my kids can't get enough. I just had to post this one of Roman. Creepy!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
More Facepainting
Posted by The Stansbury Stephens at 10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Rachel's been at it again and my kids can't get enough. I just had to post this one of Roman. Creepy!
Posted by The Stansbury Stephens at 10:41 AM
6 comments:
Did Roman get scared again? This one is a little frightening. How fun for the kids!
I don't think he gets scared with the different faces anymore. He's having fun with it.
That one is pretty scary! That is really cool how she did it.
Wow that is cool!! Your kids are scoring on the face painting this summer - good and fun for them!!
Nikki,
What a fun summer you are having!
You are such a cute mom! Your kids are so lucky to have a mom who cherishes them!
Wendy
Hey Nikki,
Who made that awesome face paint? Rachel your neighbor? That is really neat. Miss you guys! Keep having a fun summer! Sol
Post a Comment